Model Railroad Hobbyist magazine - Always completely free! - Premier issue: January 2009

Sunday, September 27, 2009

I tried to made this small hill to cover one of the LO corner.

After abandoning the idea of "mezanine" track above the dinning room, I create some double track.

Small inn nearby passanger trains dipo for the train crew to get some rest after long journey.
The buildig was Ivana's small doll house.
New look of the freigh station with aditional siding to accomodate my new eight Roco freight cars from my aunt Sita and uncle Bob. Thank you for aunt Erica who hand carried it from US during her visit to aunt Sita in Dallas.
This new spot suppose to be a small freight yards by the river when good were transfer from small barge to a train.
I just bought this EZ Command Walk Around Companion so I now have 3 Bachmann controller.
DC for the analog, DCC for running trains, and the Walk Around for shunting trains.